COVID-19 Update 13 March

We are continuing to monitor the situation and take advice from Government but hope the race may still be able to take place.

Some Schools have already cancelled involvement in sporting fixtures and in group travel and it is likely more will do so before next Wednesday.

Please let the committee know by email if you are unable to race, scratch your crews on BROE and we will refund entries. The same applies to any school or club that withdraws crews because they are just not fully race ready after so much lost training time.

We will delay making the draw until Saturday 1200 to give clubs time to consider their options.

Each school and club must of course make its own decision based on its own risk assessment process.

If the event is able to take place in some form, we urge all Schools and clubs to discourage non essential spectators from coming to watch.