Final information for SHORR 2022 is below. All competitors and coaches should read these carefully.
Please note the following
- All crews must ensure they are adequately dressed for the weather: 12°C forecast, 5°C with windchill.
- Please do not block the pavements with boats - this follows complaints from Putney residents over other races.
- COVID-19: do not attend the event if you have COVID symptoms or have had a recent positive test.
- As a result of previous altercations between cyclists and pedestrians on the embankment towpath, following a crew on a bicycle is now prohibited and may result in disqualification.
- The Host Club List shows where boat numbers will be delivered. Any clubs not listed will have theirs delivered to Ranelagh Sailing Club in Putney.